Friday, April 11, 2008

RAVELRY, MY NEW TOY!

I've so busy finding my way around Ravelry that I've been neglecting my blog, yicks. I'm starting to feel more comfortable moving around the site and have finally figured out, with the help of many, how to add pictures to my posts. For someone who opposed computers so much when they first surfaced, I have become another computer junkie.

Well, I'm working on my fifth pair of socks in the color Petunia. The yarn is so soft, and these will be for my daughter. Now I really have to be committed to making socks, since I just joined a group where are going to promise to make one pair a month, and I have a partner looking over my shoulder. More motivation. Not a bad thing. My work in progress, better get my hands working, on a deadline.



No comments: