Saturday, March 29, 2008

Heavenly Saturday

Well, the birds are chirping, and it's going to be another beautiful day here in Orlando. I love the early morning peacefulness of Saturdays, the kids are sleeping, hubby is off to work and I'm enjoying my coffee while writing my blog and catching up with my groups. Already cleaned one bathroom, and have a load of laundry going. Taking a break between gearing up to clean the second bathroom and unloading the dishwasher. Always, so much to get done. Then I plan on venturing out to find but yet another haircolor. Can't seem to find the right blonde tone for me. Oh by the way, I've been every color, except for black. Plus, my daughter is in cosmetology school, so we're always playing around.

If hubby gets home early today, we're off to Islands of Adventure and Universal for Mardi Gras. It is so much fun. I do plan on getting a couple of rows of my sock done today, have to finish it up so that I can mail them off to my mom.

Better go and continue with my day. Have a wonderful weekend to all.

Blessings,

Julie

No comments: